Will Boeing Move To Texas?

Tue Apr 24, 2001 11:01 am

Is Boeing going to move to Texas or not? It's quite a while I haven't heard of this....Of course as I live in Seattle I want Boeing to stay here....does anyone know anything more?

Trvlr

RE: Will Boeing Move To Texas?

Tue Apr 24, 2001 11:06 am

Well...I was thinking about posting something about this, but dismissed it as a huge longshot...but:

In a Boeing news release about Saudi Arabian Airlines' fleet renewal program, Boeing said this:
----
The Boeing 777-200ER is the world's longest-range airplane and seats up to 328 passengers in a three-class configuration. The 777-200ER model can fly passengers non-stop from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, to almost anywhere in the world including destinations like Seattle, Dallas, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and Sydney, Australia.
----
Notice how the two cities they mention in the United States are not the largest or the ones with the largest Arab populations, but both the present Boeing Headquarters and a city being considered. Think this means anything?!
 Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin
Aaron G.

Tue Apr 24, 2001 11:12 am

If it servs both Dallas and Seattle then I think there's something going on....maybe they will have major boeing headquarters in Washington State and Texas...we'll see what happens

blink182

Tue Apr 24, 2001 11:18 am

I wonder if the will pay Pay-rod more money to play for seattle AND texas if Boeing will have a joint headquarters. I hope Boeing will come to Texas.
rgds,
blink182
Give me a break, I created this username when I was a kid...