Thai New Liveries

Fri May 04, 2001 4:11 am

Hello I'm back after been gone for a while.

Well this has been a problem for Thai Airways for a while now, they try to design a new livery which would best suit them (although they have special colour schemes for their certain arcraft it still does not count to be the new livery!) and also to be able keep the Royal Orchid motif. For those people out there who posted many designs of new liveries for many airlines, you should consider designing a new livery for Thai Airways. Thanks

RE: Thai New Liveries

Fri May 04, 2001 4:56 am

Thai does need a new Livery as of right now, or anytime soon, but what wrong with Thai current livery....??

Lets get the designs on using Lila Aviation Design, and see what comes up for Thai Airways.

What you guys think...?

Baec777  Smokin cool

Fri May 04, 2001 6:46 am

I actually like the current THAI livery.
Puerto Rico
Fly the Flag!!!!

Fri May 04, 2001 2:59 pm

THAI is probably one of the minority of airlines in the world that DON'T need a change of livery.

It's beautiful, graceful, and evocative of Thailand. What else do you need?

Fri May 04, 2001 3:19 pm

I have to agree with TG and Chepos, Thai has a very nice livery.

But as we're on Asia, I think MIAT will be my next project.

RE: Giantjets

Fri May 04, 2001 4:02 pm

Strange that Thai wants to change livery. To me it is an evergeen and could go for another 5 years at least. Anyway, thanks for the tip. Ryan and I will go for Thai.

Fri May 04, 2001 8:02 pm

Thai has one of the most beautifuliest liviries in the world!! I hope they don't change it, but if they do, i hope they only change it a bit!!

PS God my spelling is shocking, cant be bothered correcting it... SORRY1

Fri May 04, 2001 10:34 pm

Yes, quite right I argree with everyone that THAI has the most elegant livery and has always been so marverlously adorned the sky with their current livery since the late 70's. However, I remember going on a trip from Bangkok to Hanoi on an A300 in the mid 90's and the fusalarge had a grey cheat line with the Orchid logo in front and on the tail as usual. The flight attendent told me that the company tried to think of a new livery but they were very unsuccessful. There is none that can be as stunnind as the current one so it has been a problem. That is the reason I decided to post this topic.

Thanks for your help!

Fri May 04, 2001 11:32 pm

I agree. No change required. TG livery is as beautiful as it is.

Sat May 05, 2001 1:15 am

TG livery is among them thatabsolutely don't need a change. It's beautiful as it is.

Just like birdwatching - without having to be so damned quiet!