AeroGlobeAir7
Topic Author

Air TRAN's 717s At Midway

Thu May 10, 2001 8:08 am

Hi! I was just wondering what times you can see Air Tran's 717s at Chicago Midway Airport (MDW). My family and I are possibly going to Chicago this summer for a trip and we are flying to Midway, I have convinced my mother to let me take some pictures at the airports while we are there (we're going to ORD as well), but I wanted to get some 717 photos, since I haven't ever seen a 717 in person before. I love them still though!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy Thanks for the help!

Andrew
AeroGlobeAir7
BABY BOEINGS ALL THE WAY!!!

RE: Air TRAN's 717s At Midway

Thu May 10, 2001 5:35 pm

Catch them there 14-15 times/day. Go to http://www.airtran.com and click on schedules and reservations, then choose ATL-MDW and PIT-MDW. Allow 35 minutes after they arrive before they depart.

PS: for some reason the booking system on the front page doesn' work, but you can click on the sched and reservations at the right and it will work there.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos