Air Taiwan
Topic Author

Thai/ Air New Zealand PTVs?

Sun May 20, 2001 9:34 pm

Just a question... For all the "non-Y-Class-PTV-fitted" Star Alliance airlines, who's going to introduce them in the NEAR future??

I know Air NZ will be putting them on pretty soon (according all ANZ fans out there  Smile/happy/getting dizzy)

Air Canada, Thai Airways, don't know...

I'm especially concerned about Thai... they've got such a good inflight product and not having PTVs in Y Class is a REAL BIG drawback for them...

If TG introduce PTVs on their Y Class, I would definitely fly them everytime I go to Taiwan (via BKK of course... and I must say I like Bangkok... a great place whatever you're looking for...  Smile/happy/getting dizzy)

sabena_A340

RE: Thai/ Air New Zealand PTVs?

Mon May 21, 2001 1:48 am

I think that Thai has PTV in their 777.
747 don't have one...

Air Taiwan
Topic Author

Mon May 21, 2001 6:24 am

Thai doesn't have PTVs in Y Class, not even in the newest 773s (I've just flown on them last Jan)...

Good if they do!

jimmy

airnewzealand

Mon May 21, 2001 8:04 am

I don't think Thai are planning to put PTV's on their Aircrafts as they cost so much!!

AirNZ's once start on ZK-SUJ (ithink that is the rego. I know it starts with an S. this is the first aircraft to supposible get them. They are meant to start next month. But i doubt it very much!!
I think they are coming in Sep now when AN get it's all new revamp. And it is meant to be fabulous!!

Cheers
mikey