Neo
Topic Author

Livery Evolution Of Some Brazilian Airlines!

Sun May 27, 2001 12:21 pm

I'll show here some interesting and nice evolution that have happened to the Paint scheme of some of Brazilian largest airlines..... It is quite interesting to notice how they did a good job!!

1) VARIG

Click for large version
Click here for full size photo!

Photo © Alastair T. Gardiner

Click for large version

Photo © MICHAEL BOLDEN

I think RG created one of the coolest paint schemes around, it was such a big change for RG !!! i love it!!!

2) TAM

Click for large version

Photo © Stephane GIMARD

Click for large version

Photo © Ulrich F.HOPPE

Well, you can't pretty much considered that as a change, but in my opinion the red tail looks better than the blue one!

3) Transbrasil

Click for large version

Photo © Michael F. McLaughlin

Click for large version

Photo © Jose Luiz Junior

I think they did a good job in this one, because even though the livery still pretty similar to the old one, it brought a lot of life and freshness to its looking. And it was really creative what they did with the Tail, with the rainbows, looks like they were painted by brush!!

4)VASP

Click for large version

Photo © AirNikon

I wish i could see those MD-11 around again, such a pitty what is happening to VASP. Well, i like their paint scheme though, it's not that good, but still, is not boring like many ones. In this one, there hasn't been an updating , but we hope to see VASP coming back strongly again, and maybe with a new paint scheme!!

That's it folks!!
What do you think...... Could you guys share you thoughts and comments in this one??

Thanks and Best Regards,

Neo

chepos

RE: Livery Evolution Of Some Brazilian Airlines!

Sun May 27, 2001 12:41 pm

I liked the previous Varig beeter.
Chepos
Puerto Rico
Fly the Flag!!!!