wolfy

Can Anyone Please Help?! About My Trip To Europe!

Wed Jun 06, 2001 12:08 pm

Hello guys, I'm planning to have a trip to Europe. I want to visit many cities in Europe, like Paris, London, Roma and etc. Is there any cheap way to get around? Like which are the best discount airlines do you recommend? And which hotel or motel sites? Or even if you guys any good cheap and clean hotels? Doesn't have to be fancy, just clean and safe will be fine as I'm only a student!  Smile I know you guys must be the experts! Thanks so much for your help, really appreciated!

Regards,

Wolfy

PanAm747

RE: Can Anyone Please Help?! About My Trip To Europe!

Wed Jun 06, 2001 12:25 pm

I'm no expert but here goes:

Getting To Europe: From Canada-Europe try being an air courier. There was a thread not to long ago under "Air Courier" or ask Capt.Picard.

Getting Around In Europe: Probably the EuroRail would be the best and cheaper than airline flights.

Staying in Europe: I guess hostels would be best. They are very cheap, but watch the ones you pick, make sure they are clean, which I heard they are. In London I stayed at the Grange-Rochester Hotel. It was great. Pretty cheap, a few blocks from Buckingham Palace, and very nice with a great Concierge service.

For all these things try to get the best student discounts.

Pan Am:The World's Most Experienced Airline - P(oor) S(ailor's) A(irline): San Diego's Hometown Airline-Catch Our Smile!

ILOVEA340

Wed Jun 06, 2001 12:28 pm

Easyjet, Ryanair, Cronus airlines, go...

wolfy

PanAm747

Wed Jun 06, 2001 12:55 pm

I just checked their site, for GRANGE ROCHESTER HOTEL LONDON, is it so expensive!  Sad But thx still!

Thx ILOVE340 too, appreciated!

Regards,

Wolfy

mls515

Wed Jun 06, 2001 2:53 pm

Everything over there is expensive! If you really want to see a bunch of places for a good price I can recommend a tour coumpany to you if you send me an e-mail. I just went on one in April and I thought it was great.