Pilothica737
Topic Author

Any Advivce?

Fri Jun 15, 2001 12:47 pm

My name is Jacqueline Harris. IM a 15 year old with aspirations of becoming an airline pilot. i already have a wonderfull mentor. However I would enjoy hearing form other pilots and or other aspiranta. If you have any advice or any anything please contact me at Pilotchica@hotmail.com
One thing I'd lkike to know is which airliner in your opinion is the best in overall performance?

FlagshipAZ

RE: Any Advivce?

Fri Jun 15, 2001 1:30 pm

My choice for best performance is the 737. I'm a ops agent for this type, altho I have done other, more larger aircraft in the past. The 737 is, by far, my personal favorite for a "firecracker" performance for a commercial jetliner. Regards.
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." --Ben Franklin

Air NZ

RE: Any Advivce?

Fri Jun 15, 2001 6:57 pm

Hey,

Well im also a 15 year old, started flying back in 99, got 27.05 hours. But you can't fly solo untill age of 16 in New Zealand so its just a waiting game now. I just can't wait till I someday can hop in the Pilots seat of a big airliner. I say if you want to be a Pilot go for it. There should be nothing stopping you. You just have to be determined. Something i've being told many a time, "It's not what you know it's who you know". Though you do have to be a skilled pilot it can be very useful to know lots of people in aviation.

My favourite Airliner has to be the 747, an amzing piece of machinary.

Matt