Pilothica737
Topic Author

Any Advivce?

Fri Jun 15, 2001 12:47 pm

My name is Jacqueline Harris. IM a 15 year old with aspirations of becoming an airline pilot. i already have a wonderfull mentor. However I would enjoy hearing form other pilots and or other aspiranta. If you have any advice or any anything please contact me at Pilotchica@hotmail.com
One thing I'd lkike to know is which airliner in your opinion is the best in overall performance?

FlagshipAZ

RE: Any Advivce?

Fri Jun 15, 2001 1:30 pm

My choice for best performance is the 737. I'm a ops agent for this type, altho I have done other, more larger aircraft in the past. The 737 is, by far, my personal favorite for a "firecracker" performance for a commercial jetliner. Regards.
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." --Ben Franklin

Air NZ

RE: Any Advivce?

Fri Jun 15, 2001 6:57 pm

Hey,

Well im also a 15 year old, started flying back in 99, got 27.05 hours. But you can't fly solo untill age of 16 in New Zealand so its just a waiting game now. I just can't wait till I someday can hop in the Pilots seat of a big airliner. I say if you want to be a Pilot go for it. There should be nothing stopping you. You just have to be determined. Something i've being told many a time, "It's not what you know it's who you know". Though you do have to be a skilled pilot it can be very useful to know lots of people in aviation.

My favourite Airliner has to be the 747, an amzing piece of machinary.

Matt

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos