ILUV767
Topic Author

Frontier A319 Spotted In SFO-6/18/01

Wed Jun 20, 2001 1:04 am

Hello fellow Bay Area Spotters, and avaition enthusiasts.

Last night, at about 7:30pm pacific time, a Frontier A319 landed in SFO. Due the fact that imkeww and I have no lives what do ever, we were spotting for the 4th day in a row at SFO. This was a new sight for us. It taxied to gate 32 in the Continental terminal.

We went to the gate for a closer look. The engines had this green color which didnt really go to well with the rest of the scheme. The block letters dont do justice for Fronteir. Maybe if they were a different color, it would have helped.

It was pretty interesting to see it here in SFO. Although, I personally like the scheme on the 737 much better.

Happy Spotting,
David H.
President of the Bay Area Spotters Association (BASA)
www.bayareaspotter.org

imkeww

RE: Frontier A319 Spotted In SFO-6/18/01

Wed Jun 20, 2001 4:51 pm

Two things are true here:

1) Frontier's new scheme is a regression of de-evolutionary proportions. Kind of like Bush's ancestors "evolving" to procreate G Dubya. =)

2) I used to have a life before meeting ILUV767  Laugh out loud

P.S. Thx for backing me up ILUV767... maybe I should start calling you ILUVILUV767! LOL, j/p!!!  Laugh out loud

I will respond to the other thread some other time, I've got to get up in 5 hrs for my urly morning class. We have one word for that-- BLAH!!!! =P