Did you guys have experienced a boring flight?
I have to say myself that a flight is not boring, I don´t get bored on the aircraft because I entertain myself looking outside the window, looking at the clouds, looking at the city. I like specially night flights, like Mish1234 said. I love to look at the stars!
Here´s what I do during a flight:
* I listen music ALL THE TIME, and if the music channels are not good, I grab some tapes (I always carry tapes along my luggage, also batteries, because I use them way too much).
* Most of my trips, I make them along with my parents, because I am 17, but the first time I was in a aircraft alone, I LOVED IT! But the guy next to me was completely boring, he just said a few words during the flight. So, I kept my mouth shut all the flight. I just opened my mouth to another cool guy of the same flight, we almost got the wrong bus inside GRU passenger´s terminal. We almost were flying to Italy by mistake :) Long story
* I try to get a window-seat, because I love to look outside the aircraft. Also in short flights I stay awake all the time, and pay attention to what happens with the plane. When a turbulence starts, I will NOT relax until it stops. Like in car trips. On a long flight I also try to stay awake all the time, and I sleep a few hours, not much, like 2 or 3
BTW, I hate to sit on the middle seats of the 747s, they´re too far from the window...
* Since I am too shy to ask the flight attendants to make a visit to the cockpit, I keep myself in my seat... But if I have a friend along, or my younger sister, I´ll go.
* I don´t read much during flights, on the first 20 minutes of the flight I read the board magazine, then I play with the overhead stuff, specially the fan...
I never tried to draw during the flight, but I´ll try that one too.
Now a 727 Cargo from Varig just passed by... what a cute aircraft...