Emile
Topic Author

A New BIG Partner For KLM

Wed Jul 11, 2001 9:05 pm

KLM AND CHINA SOUTHERN AIRLINES today signed a cooperation agreement wich enables both airlines to expand there services between china and the netherlands

see WWW.KLM.COM
coparete information.

its not like skyteam (striketeam ) having koreanair klm are doing well in azie

emile

Flanor

Limited Cooperation

Wed Jul 11, 2001 9:32 pm

It's a very limited deal. Let's hope it developes to closer cooperation in the long run. Codesharing into China and Europe maybe?

Emile
Topic Author

RE: A New BIG Partner For KLM

Wed Jul 11, 2001 9:37 pm

its a start.
but nw is working with air china in the usa,and air china in europe so whe have to wait and see but wings???????? is in china and big.
not like (strike team sorry skyteam )

airblue

Wed Jul 11, 2001 9:49 pm

Emile,

I don't understant why you are against Skyteam (or as you like saying "strike team"). They started few time ago, so they need to improve their coperation.
They have 4 hubs to develop in Europe (CDG/MXP/FCO and Prague) and also a strong domestic market (France+Italy= 115.500.000 inhabitants).

Also if SR goes to Oneworld, I'm not surprise to see KL goes with Skyteam.

Actually KLM is alone and I don't see a good future for them in the European market, expecially for who don't have a large domestic market where make a lot of profits to invest in the more competitive intra-EU routes.

A330_DTW

Thu Jul 12, 2001 3:11 pm

Emile, mon chou...The Italians and French transport workers are in the news every few days staging strikes at the drop of the hat.

It's just a joke like Sabena-Such A Bad Experience Never Again.

Delta-Doesn't Ever Leave The Airport

Northwest-Northworst.

C'est simplement pour rigoler.