New Liveries

Sun Jul 15, 2001 4:16 pm

Delta's newest livery is ugly...so is the newest signage at the gates and ticket counters...it looks tacky there. What do you think? I searched on this subject and found only "archived" threads. Plus I would like to know something...is BA returning its aircraft to the older livery, or just changing ALL of its fleet to the current "Union Jack" livery????
Our new DL livery looks like a flowing Russian flag!

RE: New Liveries

Sun Jul 15, 2001 4:36 pm

I agree, I liked the oldest Delta livery better than the latest two. Hope they make a decision and stick to it on what they want for an image!

Sun Jul 15, 2001 5:00 pm

F-uxu where do you work at atl? You crazy, i think its beautiful..better than the old one that looked like an old chrysler! Get real trick. Why you worried about ba? Just go to E concourse and ask one of those stuck up hefers at ba yourself.

lindy field

Sun Jul 15, 2001 5:46 pm

Personally, I don't think it looks like a Russian flag. And if it did, I don't think there would be anything wrong with that anyway. The colors of the Russian flag are red, white, and blue. Somewhat like the French, Dutch, British, Luxembourgish, Croatian, Slovenian, and American flags. However, the colors of Delta's livery are red and two shades of blue. Only a complete idiot would think that Delta's top management has some strange affinity for Russian patriotic symbols.

Turbolet

Sun Jul 15, 2001 9:47 pm

The Czech flag is also composed of red, blue and white colours  Smile/happy/getting dizzy. Same goes for Slovakia.
-turbolet

sushka

Sun Jul 15, 2001 9:51 pm

Why is it supposed to look like a Russian flag???
Pershoyu Spravoyu Litaki!

BA DC-10

Sun Jul 15, 2001 9:52 pm

All BA aircraft will be repainted in the union jack tail livery. This will probably take a few years though. Most Aircraft based with the Maersk franchise at BHX have been repainted already.

Smile

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos