CX want to be a shareholders of airlines from mainland China. CX said that this can minimize the affect of industrial action, make the fleet more effecient.
And CX want to employ pilots from mainland China. CX said that these pilots reach the international standard.
I believe that CX want to find someone to replace the exist pilots who are too demanding and selfish. I believe the pilots from mainland China reach the international standard, do not too demanding. The greedy and selfish people will recieve their 'punishment'.
I raise some questions:
1. Will Chinese government accept CX buy mainland carriers?
2. Will the mainland carriers join Oneworld?
3. Can mainland carriers really minimize the affect of industrial action?
4. Can mainland carriers really make the fleet more effecient?
5. Will the pilots from mainland China not take industrial action?
6. How can make the passengers trust the mainland pilots?
7. Will HK government accept CX employ pilots from China?
8. How many mainland pilots can CX employ?
9. What kind of industrial action will AOA take if CX employ mainland China?
I hope you can give your comment. Thx.
P.S. To maintain the reply neutral, CX pilots and the supporters of them should not do anything on thsi topic.