SafeFlyer
Topic Author

Flying To YVR (VANC) On AC Tommorrow What Expect?

Fri Jul 27, 2001 11:21 am

Just booked a last-minute flight on AC, for tomorrow
from Ottawa for only 348$ round trip (taxes incl.)
What to expect, I'll be flying a 767-200 (ER?)
Hope it will be a nice trip and people from Vancouver could you please tell me how the Hyatt Regency look, Cause I've booked 4 nights there! So hope I haven't made a mistake.

Any comments welcome!
Regards, SafeFlyer. Smile

AC_A340

RE: Flying To YVR (VANC) On AC Tommorrow What Expect?

Sat Jul 28, 2001 12:14 am

The flight should be fine. I was on a 762ER back in March to Paris. Nothing spectacular about the flight, nothing bad to say either. You won't notice any difference between the ER and the non -ER if you're sitting in Hospitality. Chances are it won't be an ER, but they've been known to switch them around quite freely. It's usually a quick descent in YVR because of the mountains, but other than that, enjoy your flight.

Sat Jul 28, 2001 1:23 am

hope u enjoy your flt and stay in YVR. Ive flown that route many times, nothing too special about the flt to say. It probably won't be the ER but who knows there might be a last minute acft switch. The service will depend on the time of day u travel but its equal to any other airline with no difference I guess u get what u pay for! Enjoy your stay in YVR have a safe flt.

nbirger

Sat Jul 28, 2001 1:45 am

Hey,

The Hyatt Regency is a great hotel. You will really enjoy some of the luxuries in the hotel. Plus, it is located right in the middle of downtown. There will always be plenty for you to do.

Like the other posts, I doubt it will be the 767-200ER, but you never know.

Enjoy your trip.

-Nick
Vancouver, B.C.