N47952
Topic Author

Midwest Express PTVs?

Sun Jul 29, 2001 7:59 am

I am flying to IAD next spring and am looking at which airline to take. I thought Midwest Express would be a nice change from my usual United. My main question is are there PTVs installed in the seats on Midwest Express aircraft. Another question is how is the service?
Thanks.

-Chris  Smile

RE: Midwest Express PTVs?

Sun Jul 29, 2001 8:07 am

There are no PTV's. Sorry. But, the service is great. There is no need for PTV's because the flight attendants are constantly running around bringing your meal, refilling your wine or champagne, bringing you coffee, or offering you a magazine or something to read. Also, the F/A's are always willing to listen to you if you want to talk with them. I have flown with Midwest Express many times and I have never been disappointed once. I am looking forward to flying with them to New Orleans in about two weeks. I would definitely fly with them any chance I get. You should try them out. I was sure glad I did.

scutfarcus

RE: Midwest Express PTVs?

Sun Jul 29, 2001 10:20 am

I'd most definitely fly ME over any other airline! Even if it means paying a little bit more. True, there are no PTVs, but it's not the end of the world, the seats alone (essentially first class) more than make up for it! - scut