Swap Slides

Sat Apr 24, 1999 5:29 pm

I am looking for someone from England to swap slides with i live in Australia and travel a fair bit i am mainly wanting to swap British Airways slides most shots are ramp shots to swap

RE: Swap Slides

Sat May 01, 1999 5:06 pm

All i am looking for is someone to swap some BA slides for some from Australia

javier

Sat May 01, 1999 6:47 pm

I have many BA jets in new colours,(as well in old cls) mainly A320s, B737s and B757s. Contact javiair@yahoo.com for more info and list of spares available. I´m very interested in having slides from Australia.

Fri May 21, 1999 6:13 am

HELLO RAYMOND

I AM VERY INTERESTED TO EXCHANGE AVIATION SLIDES WITH YOU , MY NAME IS FERNANDO MESQUITA , I'M 34 YEARS OLD AND I AM A RAMP CONTROL OFFICER WORKING AT FARO INT. AIRPORT IN PORTUGAL , I START COLLECTING AIRLINE PHOTOS (PRINTS) ABOUT EIGHT YEARS AGO , I HAVE AROUND 15000 AIRLINE PHOTOS , BUT THIS SUMMER I STARTED SHOOTING SOME SLIDES AND I HAVE SOME SPARES , I ALWAYS PHOTOGRAPH IN
RAMP IN K64/K25 , I TRY TO MAKE TAXI OR RAMP SHOTS , 50 mm SUNNY.

I AM INTERESTED IN RAMP/TERRACE/TAXI/RUNWAY SHOTS , ONLY GOOD CLEAN SHOTS IN FULL FOCUS/FRAME/SUN , I COLLECT ONE SLIDE OF EACH TYPE OF AIRLINE OF EACH COMPANY , I AM NOT COLLECTING FULL FLEETS.

AS I TOLD YOU I AM ONLY STARTING MY COLLECTION OF SLIDES , AND AS I DO NOT TRAVEL MUCH , I AM RESTRICTED TO WHAT COMES TO FARO AIRPORT , STILL
I MANAGED TO SHOT ABOUT 70 K-64 ROLLS

IN YOU'RE INTERESTED I WILL E-MAIL YOU A FULL LIST OF MY AVAILABLE SLIDES AND YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM THEM.

BEST REGARDS
FERNANDO MESQUITA