EGGD
Topic Author

Photo's From BRS/EGGD Bristol International

Sat Sep 08, 2001 8:29 pm

Hi there,

I know there are some people out there with photo's from this beautiful airport. If you think they are A.net quality could you please upload!!!

Regards

Dan

gkirk

RE: Photo's From BRS/EGGD Bristol International

Thu Sep 13, 2001 4:18 am

No that many on airliners.net I see. You should see how many are from NCL/EGNT.
When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army Boys, we'll be coming down the road!

Pe@rson

Fri Sep 14, 2001 2:10 am

I have quite a number of photographs which I have taken at BRS (including an Air Toulouse 732). Sadly, my scanner isn't working, hence I am unable to scan and subsequently upload them.

I haven't been to BRS for sometime (the last time was when I flew to DUB). Has the terminal modernisation completely displaced the once excellent grassy location by the main road (located close to the main enterance)? I know the far runway place is OK, but it's not, as far as I am concerned, as good as the grassy spotting place.
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

EGGD
Topic Author

Sat Sep 15, 2001 1:47 am

The location has been moved, when the new terminal was built the A38 was diverted to allow for more traffic, and for the CATIII system to be installed. It is still there in some respects, but now the best place is in the car park (although you may get moved), or by one of the crash gates to the airfield from the A38, although its looking up alot.

The place round the other side is still my favourite, especially how close you get to aircraft taxying!

Regards

Dan