Give it a GO
Topic Author

PIK Spotters, Please Help Me!

Thu Jan 31, 2002 9:10 pm

Hi all,

This cry goes out mainly to spotters at PIK (Prestwick, Scotland) - but if anyone could help I'd be most grateful!

I fly two PA-28 Warriors, G-BOAH, and G-BZLH. One is currently based at PIK (AH), and the other (LH) has subsequently left the company and I no longer know its location.

These aircraft are very dear to me as they are the two that got me through my PPL and Night Rating.

If ANYONE has photos somewhere in the back of their albums at home, please, please post them here, or if you get in contact with me I'd be delighted to pay you to send them to me through the post.

(I must stress the photos are for my own personal use only, just for me to show my friends and family, and stick up on my bedroom wall!)

Once again, if you've taken photos at PIK, please search your files, and if you intend to go to PIK soon, please get a couple of nice shots of G-BOAH. Thanks.

PS: Note that G-BOAH is a very similar to registration to the BA owned concordes that are registered G-BOAA - G-BOAG!

ILS

RE: PIK Spotters, Please Help Me!

Thu Jan 31, 2002 11:25 pm

I found some sites with movements and airport observations with the reg.'s on it, but no pictures, sorry.  Sad

Give it a GO
Topic Author

RE: PIK Spotters, Please Help Me!

Fri Feb 01, 2002 8:07 am

Well, ILS, thanks for looking anyway.

Anyone else?