Mr Spaceman
Topic Author

Fuji 700 Piston Twin, Photo Request

Mon Mar 11, 2002 6:04 am

Hi guys.

I'm looking for a photo of a Fuji 700 which is a Japanese cabin-class pressurized piston twin. In an article I read, a Fuji 700 was mentioned, however, there were no photos. It was being imported by Aero Commander in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

I would really like to see what this aircraft looks like.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Chris  Smile
"Just a minute while I re-invent myself"

RE: Fuji 700 Piston Twin, Photo Request

Mon Mar 11, 2002 10:15 am

Are you sure of the name?

Mr Spaceman
Topic Author

Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:34 am

Hello Ibizajet A330.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes sir, I'm sure of the name...unless it's a miss-print of info. This aircraft is refered to in the December 2001 issue of FLYING magazine. In this issue, in the "training" section, there's an article about flying during the winter. It's in this article that one of the two authors (it's writen by two), explains the winter weather conditions while flying to Oklahoma City to photograph this Fuji 700. The aircraft was mentioned twice, however, there were no photos of it because the article was about winter weather, not the Fuji 700.

I'm really curious to see how much this cabin-class piston twin resembles North American built designs.

I appreciate your interests.

Chris  Smile

Mr Spaceman
Topic Author

Sat Mar 16, 2002 4:18 am

Hi guys.

Well, I guess it's safe to say this question is GOING, Going, going, almost gone!

Chris  Smile

Sat Mar 16, 2002 4:23 am

Mr Spaceman, it is safe to say that the Fuji 700 was never produced. It was most likely a typo and I can't find any information on it.  Sad