redcap

Sabena Around The World

Thu Mar 14, 2002 6:07 pm

Hi everyone ,
as a former SABENA-employee I am looking for pictures of SN-aircraft from all over the world , to add to the website I'm creating . I already found a lot of pictures in the database of airliners.net , but I'm still looking for more .
So if you have a picture of an SN-aircraft on a special location , of a plane that you know who is flying now for an other company ( like the UR-GAI is the former OO-SYE ) , or just a nice shot of an SN aircraft , and u would like to share the picture , feel free to mail it to me via redcap@advalvas.be , or to post a message on this forum where I can find some pictures .
Don't forgte : I would like to use those pics on my own website , so please check copyrighted material .
Regards
Pieter

planenut

RE: Sabena Around The World

Fri Mar 15, 2002 12:52 am

You will have to contact the photographers.

http://aircraftphotos.sys3internet.net/Subena.htm

The scan quality is not that great.

Steve.

redcap

Don't Get Me Wrong...

Sat Mar 16, 2002 3:25 am

...i'm not planning to use any pictures from the database of this magnificent site , nor from any other aviation sites that are copyrighted .
I'm only looking for volunteers that would like to share one or more pics of an Sabena-plane on any place in the world .
If you would like to share a photo , please feel free to mail me . My details can be found on my profile .
Rgds
Pieter