Tasha
Topic Author

Who Has The Nicest/cutest FA Uniforms?

Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:41 am

Something for the fashion savvy out there. Or perhaps something for you guys (like my husband) that enjoy oggeling the FA's. Who has the nicest or cutest or what ever uniforms. And - who has the most UGLY uniforms.

My vote -

Cutest: Kenya Airways (love the reds) or Continental
my husband says Virgin Atlantic, and something about the miniskirts.

The Ugliest - LUFTHANSA... sorry, they are just a bit dated and the colors needs help. Although, they are in the LH color scheme. If I were designing a LH uniform I would have done things a bit differently.

my husband: airline with dark (jade? olive? forest?) green uniforms that he saw in IAD. He says the uniforms looked like they bought them at a military surplus store. Which airline that is, I (and he) have no idea.

Tasha  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

RT514

RE: Who Has The Nicest/cutest FA Uniforms?

Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:44 am

I don't know about "nicest" or "cutest", but I have to say that the "classiest" FA uniforms I've seen belong to Air New Zealand. Hats and all, they just look classy and professional.

I understand that they are due for a re-design soon by a trendy New Zealand designer, http://www.zambesi.co.nz if anyone cares to check them out.

kalakaua

Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:55 am

I've always heard that Singapore's uniforms are nice... But I remember a poll conducted by A.net, and Alitalia's Gucci look won a lot of praise.

http://www.uniformfreak.com/index2a.html
Gravity explains the motions of the planets, but it cannot explain who set the planets in motion.

4jaded

Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:18 pm

Prepare the Flames

I vote for Aerocontinente

They have some smart looking uniforms

squirrel83

Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:36 pm

Asiana defenitly has the hottest uniforms or maybe its the women that make the uniforms hot but I think they are way better than CI and BR
A346, 7E7, 747, 777, Sonic Cruiser

blink182

Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:32 am

By personal experience, I may have to say British Airways(old) for women and United for men, but both leave something to be desired.

Based on pictures I have to go with Alitalia or (gasp) Aeroflot's new uniforms. There was a picture of them in Airliner World and the look professional yet very stylish. Alitalia's green sweater/blazer and blue skirt tend to go together nicely and the white blouse and green scarf top it off well.

blink
Give me a break, I created this username when I was a kid...

airbus3801

Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:22 am

BA new. Stylish, professional, and sticking with British Airway's characteristics in every way. Aeroflot as well has produced some excellent uniforms.