airbus3801

Best FFP Of The U.S. Airlines

Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:04 am

My family is going to leave HP's FFP because we are getting tired of the airline and the experiences with it. My family leaves in Phoenix and I know that Southwest has a lot of flights out of there which would be nice, except that we go to NYC to see family a lot and we don't want to have to fly into Long Island. We were thinking about UAL because we all like the airline but I thought that I should get some more opinions. I also suggested to my Mom Continental but for some reason she thinks that they are still not a very good airline so CO is out of the picture for now. Which airline should we go to?

P.S. An Alliance would be nice

navairjax

RE: Best FFP Of The U.S. Airlines

Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:21 am

For a quick reward ticket you just can't beat Southwest. With their current promotion it only takes 6 r/t's instead of the usual 8. As for the majors try Northwest, codeshare partner with CO and DL soon to be part of SkyTeam. I don't know where your family usually flies to but Frontier would be another good program to look at. Hope this helps.