airbus3801

LAX Show In NBC--- Oh Please

Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:27 pm

I have seen some previews on NBC for a show called LAX. It looks completly unrealistic to actual daily life at an airport. Has anyone else seen the previews. What do you think?

uadc8contrail

RE: LAX Show In NBC--- Oh Please

Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:18 pm

i think that it will include a airline called southound(ual777contrails)suggestion as he has a hardon for wn....and it will revolve around a group of south hound agents and suprs that make sure that no one with a b.a.c.(blood alchohol content) of 0.005 is not allowed on south hound. also their co-ceo jim and coleen make sure all the minions are happy as they pass out kool aid in the 1.5 hr long check in line in lax.........also the city of chicago has alerted southhound that lighting has struck within 20 miles and they elect to pull the workers back in ..this creates a sea of ground workers that troll the concourse in chicago and that sends sandy in to action to squash the million ramp man march on course c in mdw.....they eventually retreat to the ramp break rooms only to yell that they will return in force.......yes in force my friend.........................long live herbs legacy of 39.00 fares to cleveland
bus driver.......move that bus:)

ozzie

RE: LAX Show In NBC--- Oh Please

Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:27 am

Thanks for the fairly confusing post contrail.

LOL.

Anyway it could be good. The show is about running the airport more than planes themselves. It features attacks I believe that are even more realistic considering that the Heathrow plans were discovered. But, networks are always pretty unrealistic plane wise and they need help. Especially in that Friends episode.  Smile