ly334

BA - Traveller Class

Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:14 pm

Hi everyone,

I will be flying in 2 weeks on a BA 763 (TLV - LHR) and on a B772 (LHR - YUL).
Can anyone tell me what is the best seats to ask for on BA?
Do they give the service to assign before departure?

What should I expect from BA, as service etc...? I never flew witht them before.

Thank you for your advise.

ly334
All my toughts are in aviation!!!

fbgdavidson

RE: BA - Traveller Class

Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:40 pm

You can get seats pre-assigned. Call your local centre with your PNR code, however bulkheads and exit rows will be held back on pre-assignment for those with children etc etc. Since 30% of WT cabin is available for pre-assignment it is likely that you will be able to get a seat pre-assigned as all the quota will have gone.

You can check-in-online 12hrs before departure if you register on the BA website, there is a demo of how OLCI works.

As for service, isn't all Y service pretty much the same on all airlines? In terms of the way it is delivered it is probably more cheery than most US airlines....

I've only flown one sector in WT in the last three years and that was booked 4hrs before the flight in light of a family emergency so didn't really take any time to check out the service. Perhaps you best bet it to trawl the Trip Reports section for a BA longhaul specific report.
"My first job was selling doors, door to door, that's a tough job innit" - Bill Bailey

monkeyboi

RE: BA - Traveller Class

Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:28 pm

If you go to 'manage my booking' you will be able to choose your seat and check in on-line before departure.

Check out the BA passenger opinions at www.airlinequality.com