macc

IFE: Just For Loughs: Aaaarghhh

Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:55 am

just read a comment about this awful "just for laughs" stuff on IFE in the trip report of TriStar500. That reminded me on my last flight VIE - ATH - VIE on OS on A319. They had flatscreens down the ceiling.

It makes me soooooo sick when they show this never funny JFL episodes instead of the Airshow. who the fuck cares about this crap. but whenever i wonder which city or which river is below us, i never get the information.

my questions:

1: who of you loughs when watching just for laughs episodes
2: who of you gets more sick than me, when watching...

Crying
I exchanged political frustration with sexual boredom. better spoil a girl than the world

Checo77

IFE: Just For Loughs: Aaaarghhh

Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:24 am

Macc,
you cannot fly KLM then ever never. On my last 2 flight with KLM from US to AMS, they put this "show" on the IFE during breakfast. I mean, personally, I don´t like it but it looks that the people do (the plane was "screaming", an eldery lady aside me coudn´t even breathe while watching this program).
I think it is ridicolous but don´t get so sick, try to enjoy it as I do.
Regards,
Adam
Czech Boeing lover living in Lima

A319114

RE: IFE: Just For Loughs: Aaaarghhh

Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:57 pm

Sometimes it can be funny, but you're right, Airshow is much more interesting
Destruction leads to a very rough road but it also breeds creation

TupolevTu154

Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:04 am

I dont see the point in putting canned laughter in those, just makes it tacky. Yeah sure

Tom

AlitaliaMD11

Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:27 am

Hey,

I hate IBs, its this cop, with a soda and pizza, an stopping cars putting the pizza and soda on the car, an sneezig on the peoples licensecs.

I think it is so tacky and stupid.

COs I like especially when you have to wait in the take off que at LAX for two hours!! They have Americas most funniest videos. Its so funny!
No Vueling No Party