Greetings everyone. With there being two post on the transformation of Discovery Wings Channel to the Military Channel, I just wanted to see how you would react to this proposal. Lets just say, the owners of Airliners.net suddenly became super rich or something and decided to start their own commerical aviation television channel in the United States, Canada, the European Continent, Japan, South Pacific, and Africa. Now lets say they decide to name the channel "Airliners.net TV." Also, lets just assume that no problems with security or anything arise (so please no responses like "they wont allow this, wont allow that") Now here's a couple questions for you:
1. Do you want to see the same programming as your counterparts across the world or do you want it to be regional?
2. What type of shows do you want to see? (i. e.: talk shows, reality shows, documentaries, movies, news shows, etc.)
3. Who would you like to anchor shows?
Alright, here's my response:
1. same as counterparts around the world
2. talk shows, documentaries, news shows, live cameras on airport landings/takeoffs/gates, weekly show on the website
3. anyone who I can understand