geoffm

CO From BRS To South America?

Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:34 pm

I'm travelling to LIM and GIG in May next year (05). I specifically want to include the first EWR-BRS or BRS-EWR flight by CO, which leaves 19th May (EWR-BRS) or 20th May (BRS-EWR) - in other words I'll either finish my holiday on the EWR-BRS flight or start it on the BRS-EWR flight.

If I leave on the 20th I get about 8 daytime hours in New York to recover between flights, in both directions, assuming I fly BRS-EWR-LIM and GIG-GRU-EWR-BRS. But if I leave early May I can do BRS-AMS-IAH-LIM, but this leaves me little time in IAH and I can't face two 8 hour flights consecutively.

I have a CO OnePass account so I would like to use airlines that allow me to earn miles, so I guess any SkyTeam member.

Can anyone suggest a different routing? It doesn't matter whether LIM or GIG is first, nor am I particularly bothered whether it's CO metal or not. But I do need to fly on that inaugural BRS flight in either direction!

Thanks

Geoff M,

PPVRA

RE: CO From BRS To South America?

Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:57 pm

You could try BRS-EWR-ATL-GRU-GIG. Check their schedules, I think it might work.

I don't recommend DL from my personal experience though... service wise.

ATL-GRU is operated 2X daily (2 or 3 hours apart) with 763.

Have a great trip!

PPVRA
"If goods do not cross borders, soldiers will" - Frederic Bastiat

geoffm

Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:34 pm

Thanks - I want to go to Lima as well though. I'm used to poor service as I have flown BA quite a bit lately!

Geoff M.

RCS763AV

Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:09 am

Well, take DL to Lima and you will get to try their 764!!!!