mischadee

BA To JFK And Some Other Questions About Stuff.

Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:33 am

Hello.

Here we go. A bunch of questions that I think you guys can help me with. Smile

Going to JFK with BA in June and the 747-400 is due in at 6:45 PM. How is the 747s compared to the 777s (taking the 777 on the return trip Big grin)?

When can I expect getting through immigration? I have heard some nasty rumors about Terminal 7.

And then I have the hassle getting in to town, I'm not taking a cab or any car service. The only way for me is the MTA. I'm going to 3rd Avenue and 12th street. Love to hear some options. How about taking the E train from Jamaica and transfer to the green line the first chance I get and walk from Union Square?

And then when I'm going back I love to do some spotting at JFK, where should I go preferably with the subway to get some nice views?

And last but not least, since I'm planning to spend some time at the airport before departure I was wondering in which terminal can I get the best food without going through any security?

Wow, a lot of questions  Smile. I know that if I'm going to get answers, this is the best place to get them Big grin

Mischa  Big thumbs up
ARNiboy

fbgdavidson

RE: BA To JFK And Some Other Questions About Stuff

Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:10 am

Going to JFK with BA in June and the 747-400 is due in at 6:45 PM. How is the 747s compared to the 777s (taking the 777 on the return trip )?

What class are you travelling? The difference between J and F on a 777 vs 747 is enormous whereas not so much in WT+ and WT. If it is the latter then I'm probably not the best person to ask.

"My first job was selling doors, door to door, that's a tough job innit" - Bill Bailey

mischadee

RE: BA To JFK And Some Other Questions About Stuff

Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:19 am

Ohh I forgot. I'm in WT as I am a poor student Sad. Seat 41K on the 747 and 29A on the 777.

Mischa.
ARNiboy