AirWales
Topic Author

BA - LHR-Beijing

Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:30 pm

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what it is like to fly BA (economy) to Beijing?? Also, does anyone know what the loads are like during the first 2 weeks of december on this route?? - each way.

Grateful for any help.
Tim.

fbgdavidson

RE: BA - LHR-Beijing

Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:45 am

BA.com would be a good start http://www.britishairways.com/travel/worldt/public/en_gb

There is also a BA Y LHR-PEK photo report http://www.airliners.net/discussions/trip_reports/read.main/53499/

The 777 is 3-3-3 in Y and you'll get 31" of pitch with a PTV, no AVOD. I don't really know much beyond that...although on the longer flights it might be worth having a look in the galley for Tuck box, the Economy version of Raid The Larder.

If you are looking for December then do I presume you haven't booked yet? I'd suggest stumping up the extra for World Traveller Plus, its probably about 40% more than you'd pay for World Traveller but the seat and space is a lot better.....

"My first job was selling doors, door to door, that's a tough job innit" - Bill Bailey

AirWales
Topic Author

RE: BA - LHR-Beijing

Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:54 am

Thanks for the info - it was booked today. Considered WT+ but couldnt stretch to it - going to France for 2 weeks in August and hopefully oz next year.

Thanks for your help.