kilavoud

I Am Flying Tomorrow

Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:46 pm

Again. like every month I am flying longhaul, this time eastwards, to join my family, in southern India, with Saudi Arabian, in guest class of course, but golden one, and in my favorite plane and seat : 777-200, 62A, window, behind,left, near the pray room and the big galley with the FAs to meet. ( GVA-JED-RUH-MAA).

Tell me what you would like to know about my flight, airports and so on, and more. I will take some pictures and try to put them here for my third trip record.

I feel a bit excited, like always, before changing continent, culture, an so on.

Thank you for your comments. All the best.

Cheers. Kilavoud.

UAalltheway

RE: I Am Flying Tomorrow

Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:44 pm

Hahaha. Well first let me wish you best luck on your trip! =P

Try to get some cockpit shots if you can. Meal and IFE pics are always good also. Also get some good cabin shots.  Smile Everybody loves those! =P

727EMflyer

RE: I Am Flying Tomorrow

Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:41 pm

Knowing how important daily prayers are in the islamic religion and culture, I never stopped to think about what the faithful do when airborne. I have seen a muslim man spread out a carpet in the airport before and go about his prayers, but how does this pray room you are near work? Surely a hundred passsengers don't all try to cram in at once....