planespotting

2+ Hrs In DEN, What To Do?

Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:37 pm

Hey kids,

I'm headin from MSN-DFW via DEN on Thursday. Lucky me, i get 2+ hrs on a CRJ from MSN, but i get a 757 from DEN - DFW, so im pumpt about that. anywho, i've only been to DEN once before, and only for like 45 mins.

So anyway how long a walk is it from the Express terminal to the mainline? Any cool shops/restaruants i should check out? is there Wi-Fi in the DEN airport? any cool places to spot from? Wheres a good place to grab a beer and watch baseball?

any info would be sweet,

thanks doodes.
Do you like movies about gladiators?

HT

RE: 2+ Hrs In DEN, What To Do?

Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:17 pm

"Express" is in concourse A ? And your onward flight leaves from concourse B ?
Anyhow, last time I passed through DEN I used one of the restaurants in concourse B only after having checked out concourses A and C. But apart from that I preferred to take a stroll through the concourses as I was connecting to a rather long intercontinental, red-eye flight on LH to FRA (in a A340, cattle-Class) ...
-HT
Carpe diem ! Life is too short to waste your time ! Keep in mind, that today is the first day of the rest of your life !

CaptnChaos

Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:48 am

I've flown into Denver a few times, and you can get some good views from inside Terminal B, but in my experience, which is limited, you can't really see the runways because the place is so darn big. You can always kill time investigating the evidence of the secret military base that they built underneath the airport though  scared 

daron4000

Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:49 am

It appears that both flights will be arriving/departing from the lovely B Councourse. Therefore, you'll only have to walk between gates. Fortunately, there are very wide and fsast moving walkways and in the center of the terminal, there are a lot of shops and stuff. ALso, the views of the other gates are very good and the seats are comfortable so it's easy to find a quiet, comfortable place to read/eat/be entertained. There's even a DVD rental place in the middle of the concourse if you have a portable DVD player. Then you bring it back when you fly back. Have fun and enjoy your flight.
P.S. I'm assuming you're travelling on United.

September11

Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:01 am

2+ hours isn't really that long .... what if your flight out of MSN is 45 minutes late ...
Airliners.net of the Future

September11

Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:03 am

Quoting Planespotting (Thread starter):
Hey kids

Quoting Planespotting (Thread starter):
thanks doodes

no problem  spin 
Airliners.net of the Future