My opinion, in order:
- Good service, good hubs, transcon widebodies, great west coast to Europe connections, sentimental value as lots of my "firsts" were on DL
- Great Asia and London service, good hubs, great staff.
3) US - Good staff, Airbus planes are nice, not very convenient from west coast (hopefully this will change).
- Planes old, not the most comfortable, hubs aren't most convenient, good Asia and AMS
- Rude F/A's and staff, MD
-80s very boring and no IFE, crappy hubs.
- Very uncomfortable coach seats, sardine-can planes, IAH
aren't very convenient domestic hubs geographically, as far as CLE
, what's the point?