jamman

Who And Where To Work For? CLE? BUF?

Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:27 pm

Well in a previous post about PHL I mentioned that I'm visiting my GF in October who lives in Erie PA.
In about 2 years max I could well be moving over to the US for good and I'm thinking of getting out of the IT support gig and moving into something that I would enjoy - namely working for an airline.
I know that I'm probably going to have to start at the bottom having no previous experience so I was thinking to be either an ramp agent or customer services agent.
I basically have a choice of areas I could move into, all depending on where my GF goes when she graduates from Nursing College, at the moment it could be Buffalo or Cleveland.

So anyone with insight to which airport (out of BUF or CLE) and airline would be best to work for??

Regards,

[Edited 2005-06-22 16:37:07]

[Edited 2005-06-22 16:37:34]
Phoning it in from a place with no phones.

September11

RE: Who And Where To Work For? CLE? BUF?

Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:48 pm

Quoting Jamman (Thread starter):
So anyone with insight to which airport (out of BUF or CLE) and airline would be best to work for??

CLE... (I know I am from Ohio -- nothing bad about BUF) Try Southwest Airlines at CLE ... or charter company at CLE. did you know that Continental maintains mini-hub at Cleveland?

Best way (my advice): Apply for both CLE & BUF positions.
Airliners.net of the Future