This will depend on the personal preferences of aneter. That´s why, there is no rational answer to the question.
Let´s try, however, to tell the facts about each bussines class:
- Seats in both carriers are 60 inches (5 feet, 1.5 mts) away from each other
- Alitalia´s seat reclines to 160degrees. On KLM it depends on the type of airplane: B767- 135degrees, B744 and MD
-11- 150degrees and the B777- 170degrees (almost flat position)
- Both seats are electronicaly powered
- KLM´s B777 seat has a massage mode, while Alitalia´s seat does not
- Both seats include: PTV AVOD (in KLM only in B777), Amenity kit, a private light, and a telephone (USD 10 per minute on both carriers), armrest, headrest, footrest, laptop powerport
- On KLM you will get the traditional Delft houses filled with Dutch gin
- On both carriers, you will get three-course meal
I hope this info will work for you and decide by your own choice considereing the above mentioned. Somebody may like KLM´s service, somebody Alitalia´s. But that does not necessarily means you will like it.
Enjoy your flight,