boundarylayer

Question For BR And CI AB Initio Pilots

Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:26 pm

This question is for BR and CI crew members, particularly those who graduated or are currently in their ab initio program.

I recently received offers from BR and CI as ab initio candidate. Needless to say, this makes for a hard decision, especially since much of the information I've gathered thus far have been hearsay from "friend of a friend," things of that nature. Consequently I have little concrete information to base my decision on (things like contract details, salary, promotion structure, life in general). For example, how's IFTA or BAE? How many years to be captain? How's the interaction between Captains and F/Os? How does the company make you feel as an employee?

I would greatly appreciate any information/advice that could help me in making such a big decision. If you happened to have received both offers as well, perhaps you can delve into why you chose one over the other. If there is sensitive information feel free to private message me or shoot me an email at yzf.rider@gmail.com. I need to make a decision by the end of August as they are sending me paperwork!

Sincerely,
M

AirWillie6475

RE: Question For BR And CI AB Initio Pilots

Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:41 am

Hey, I would suggest you ask this question in the Civil Aviation forum if you expect anyone to answer soon.

GRZ-AIR

RE: Question For BR And CI AB Initio Pilots

Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:04 am

Sorry I have no answers for you question...

What AB INITIO Program? How do you apply...?? Checked the EVA website but couldnt find anything..

Thx G.
When I joined A.net it was still free, haha ;).