mischadee

Help With Malaysian Seat Plans?

Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:21 am

Hello all!

I'm flying MH to EWR from ARN next Saturday and I have a question about economy seats on the 747-400. When looking at pictures I noticed that some seats have the windows blocked. I'm currently booked on 49A on the outbound and 30A on the inbound. Can anyone tell me if I should change the pre-booked seats because I sure don't want to sit at a missing window seat.

Thanks in advance.

Mischa.
ARNiboy

Matt27

RE: Help With Malaysian Seat Plans?

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:04 am

Don't know if this seat map helps you, but I think the seats that you have chosen have windows.

Looking forward to the trip report  Smile

// Mattias
Man ska inte dricka rödvin i en vit hall.

mischadee

Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:22 am

Hej Mattias!

I allready looked at that seat map. Didn't see if the windows where I'm sitting are blocked out though. But no matter I'm sure I will have a nice flight. And of course am I going to write a trip report with some nice pictures in it Smile It's going to be huge since I'm taking several domestic flights whitin the U.S while I'm over there. Delta NYC-LAS roundtrip and Jetblue and United NYC-MCO and back. And of course it will include the MH flight.

Cheers
Mischa
ARNiboy

Ryan h

Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:31 am

I hope you enjoy flying Malaysian. I flew them on my recent england trip and they were excellent.
South Australian Spotter www.ryanhothersall.net