rpaillard

Flying For Fun: Things To Do In MAD?

Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:07 am

Hi all,

I'm planning a "flying for fun" trip in early 2006. I will fly EAS to MAD (domestic Spain), round trip. I plan to spend the day or so in MAD. I will be for the pleasure of flying only, with several goodies :

- I will add EAS (witch is close to my hometown Airport, BIQ, in France) and MAD on my visited airport list,
- I will add the MD-80 and the ATR72 on my flown aircraft list (I still have to arrange that, but I have the OneWorld timetable (pdf). It helps a lot)
- I will flying with IB for the first time.

I wonder if there is something special to do and/or to see into MAD? Place to spot? Airport tour? Other?

If you have any idea or suggestion, feel free to feed the topic!

Raphael
FLY SKYTEAM JETS

TACAA320

RE: Flying For Fun: Things To Do In MAD?

Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:23 am

A LOT of things to do in MAD for so little time there>>>>>>>>> http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...7514-Activities-Madrid_Madrid.html
'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind'. Albert Einstein

rpaillard

RE: Flying For Fun: Things To Do In MAD?

Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:44 pm

Thank you for the link. Trip advisor is always worthwhile. I'm not really worry to find things to do and see while in Madrid. But I'm still looking for information and tips regarding thinks to do and see in MAD, said at the airport.

Terminal 2 cafeteria seems to be a good place to spot (providing that the windows are clean  Smile. I have "googleized" this topic but I'm looking for MAD insiders or so  Wink

Cheers,

Raphael
FLY SKYTEAM JETS