Doona
Topic Author

Flying DUB-ORK On RE, What To Expect?

Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:44 pm

I'm flying on Aer Arran's flight RE621 from DUB to ORK on Jan 30th, and I'm just wondering what the airline is like, A/C interiors, inflight service, etc. Any info would be appreciated.

I know my flight is operated by an ATR 72, which is cool since it is a new A/C type for me.

Cheers
Mats
Sure, we're concerned for our lives. Just not as concerned as saving 9 bucks on a roundtrip to Ft. Myers.

ABfemme

RE: Flying DUB-ORK On RE, What To Expect?

Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:45 am

Don't know too much about the airline but back in Jan 05 my parents flew from BHX to ORK and back with Aer Arran. My dad who loves flying etc commented on the great flights they had - lovely airplanes - (well he is 74 bless) and was very impressed with the female pilot on the way out.

They have a website which may help !

Regards

Claire
Women do not have hot flushes, they have power surges

shamrock350

Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:05 am

Aer Arann is a nice airline. Only been on them a few times but they were all nice flights. The food is low-cost style but quite nice. The airline is one of my favorites and I fly with them when I can.

Doona
Topic Author

Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:57 am

Claire, Shamrock, thanks for the info. I'm really looking forward to flying on Aer Arran, but their website leaves alot to be desired.

Again, thanks.

Cheers
Mats
Sure, we're concerned for our lives. Just not as concerned as saving 9 bucks on a roundtrip to Ft. Myers.