flyboy7974

Need Help Asap With Travel Websites

Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:57 am

just got word that i have to take a last minute emergency trip that includes 3 legs requiring multiple stops. i am having trouble though finding a website, where when i choose a specific airline, that i can select the trip by invidual flight legs specific by time, even if not the most sensible connection. most sites first of all will have a whole trip put together, even if let's say one leg of the 3 doesnt work, but there is no way to change that one leg of the itinerary. so help, need to pick a specific airline, put in each date with the cities, but be able to pick flights by my times, even if from phl-phx i might have to go through tpa or msp or something different like that. obvioiusly, now i am talking about us/hp, so i've tried their sites, us site doesnt do that and the hp site that use to do this now has changed since the us merger. help

AeroWesty

RE: Need Help Asap With Travel Websites

Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:04 pm

Use "multiple destinations" on travelocity.com
International Homo of Mystery

flyboy7974

Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:45 pm

done that, doesnt allow to me pick individual flights though by leg

bond007

Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:48 pm

expedia.com

Jimbo
I'd rather be on the ground wishing I was in the air, than in the air wishing I was on the ground!

GentFromAlaska

Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:11 pm

Try Sidestep.com, It's also a good site for rental cars. Another site I like is on the Alaska Airlines website. Its called WWTE and can be accessed under under reservations.
Man can be taken from Alaska. Alaska can never be taken from the man.

Bicoastal

Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:29 pm

maybe if you use punctuation capital letters and proper sentence structure you might get more reseponses to a run on question because you know this isnt instant messaging but a forum where ideas are expressed but maybe youve been drinking too much caffeine in any case good luck with your trip
Airliners.net has many forums. It has spell check and search functions. Use them before posting!