bhxdtw

Ok, Now The Worst Airline To Work For

Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:22 am

As a spin off of my last thread which is still active...
what airline would you vote as being the WORST airline to work for in your opinion...

Taking into consideration the same sort of things (plus anymore you feel is relevant)..i.e working conditions/benefits/management..

Personally I wouldnt be too keen on working for any Chapter 11 company as I believe job security is a wonderful thing... what do you think ??

Regards,

Joe

PanAm747

RE: Ok, Now The Worst Airline To Work For

Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:29 am

I can only guess...

Mesa?

Actually, a very good friend of mine who is now a f/a for SkyWest (and loves it!) worked for a very brief period of time for Alaska. Couldn't STAND the airline, atmosphere, or the management. Poisonous atmosphere. Quit after two months.
Pan Am:The World's Most Experienced Airline - P(oor) S(ailor's) A(irline): San Diego's Hometown Airline-Catch Our Smile!

AR1300

Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:19 am

AR, it seems.This guys live in strike.Never happy, for any reason.

mike
You are now free to move about the cabin

moparman

Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:21 am

My wife used to be an flight attendent with KQ. She says that they are horrible to work for, unless your supervisor likes you. Otherwise you get shafted.
"Harming a patient is unethical, but I can inflict as much pain as I like" Dr. Phlox

cedars747

Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:20 pm

Quoting AR1300 (Reply 2):
AR, it seems.This guys live in strike.Never happy, for any reason.

It has always been like that, AR has the potential to become the best airline in South America"Fuerza AR"
Saludos desde Noruega
Alex!!!
Tengo una pasion por la aviacion !لدي شغف للطيران !I have a passion for aviation !Jeg har en lidenskap for luftfart!j'ai