deltagator

Service On A CO Intl 757 On A Domestic Route

Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:49 pm

Hello All,

I'll be travelling this coming week on Continental (couldn't get my normal Delta flight at last minute) from ATL to SFO. The segment from IAH to SFO is on an international configuration 757-200 with BizFirst. I've been on the CO 777 to NRT and the 764s back from NRT through GUM and HNL and they were great.

What is the chance of a fancy schmancy food service like those international routes on this flight? Or am I just looking at the normal F cabin domestic meal of a sandwich and salad?

Thanks in advance for the replies.
"If you can't delight in the misery of others then you don't deserve to be a college football fan."

MX757

RE: Service On A CO Intl 757 On A Domestic Route

Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:11 pm

Quoting DeltaGator (Thread starter):
What is the chance of a fancy schmancy food service like those international routes on this flight? Or am I just looking at the normal F cabin domestic meal of a sandwich and salad?

Unfortunately you're looking at the standard F/C domestic meal.

On a good note, you might be on one of our B/F A/C that has AVOD & in-seat power ports installed on it. 10 A/C have been upgraded so far.

Thanks for flying CO!
Is it broke...? Yeah I'll fix it.

deltagator

RE: Service On A CO Intl 757 On A Domestic Route

Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:47 am

Thank you for flying me. DL is my usual choice because I'm in ATL but the times I've been on CO they have been pretty good. They almost made my trip from NRT-GUM-HNL-IAH-ATL somewhat liveable despite the length. Granted, I was in BizFirst but it still was way too long to be in a plane.
"If you can't delight in the misery of others then you don't deserve to be a college football fan."