AerospaceFan
Topic Author

Which Airline Has The Prettiest Flight Attendants?

Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:10 am

Which airline you've flown has the prettiest flight attendants? I don't travel internationally very much, but I was very impressed by some of the U.S. Airways stewardesses (flight attendants) a few years ago, so I'll pick them.  Smile

(Sorry of this topic doesn't belong here, but since it's civil aviation-related, I thought I would post it in the Civil Aviation Forum.)

Thanks for your answers.
What's fair is fair.

yowza

RE: Which Airline Has The Prettiest Flight Attenda

Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:28 am

As far as the USA goes US indeed seem to have the best looking, especially on regionals I find. Internationally, EK have quite a few but with those looks comes an assload of attitude.

To be frank I don't think any one airline stands out that far ahead of others in terms of FA "talent" - unless you have an Asian fetish then SQ is for you.

YOWza

EDDM

Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:33 am

I have very fond memories of a SN flight back in 2000. But I have never flown them again since then, so I can't say.

cedars747

Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:34 am

My nomination goes to LOT Polish airlines
Regards
Alex!!!  wave 
Tengo una pasion por la aviacion !لدي شغف للطيران !I have a passion for aviation !Jeg har en lidenskap for luftfart!j'ai

rst033

Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:39 am

LTU has some hotties as well as AZ. In the US its gotta be AA.

B787

Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:39 am

Without being sexist  angel  I would say by a big margin Virgin Blue, but they can be annoying with the whole acting cute thing.

Overall I would say SQ as they have lovely cabin crew, both in presentation and personality.

TACAA320

Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:40 am

Which Airline Has The Prettiest Flight Attendants?
AC of course!
'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind'. Albert Einstein

yowza

Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:43 am

Quoting TACAA320 (Reply 6):
AC of course!

hahahaha you must be joking. Either that or you're 75+ years old  Wink

YOWza

rossbaku

Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:51 am

KLM. NOT! They were brutal on my flight from AMS to BKK last year. One of them even looked like a wrestler!

RossBaku  Silly

AeroWesty

Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:57 am

Shouldn't this be in Polls/Preferences?
International Homo of Mystery

ANCFlyer

Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:04 am

Well, ut was moved to Polls while I was creating this post.

Now I'll suggest delete as a multiple duplicate . . .evidence below.

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 9):
Shouldn't this be in Polls/Preferences?

Nope, it should be deleted as a duplicate thread . . . . of duplicate threads . . .

Best Looking Flight Attendants Of The Year? (by RutherfordAir Dec 12 2005 in Aviation Polls & Prefs)#ID69454

Airlines With Attractive Flight Attendants (by Aman777 Nov 2 2005 in Aviation Polls & Prefs)#ID65081
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

Sabena332

Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:25 am

Quoting Rst033 (Reply 4):
LTU has some hotties

You had luck, LT flight attendants are mostly average and most of them are pretty stupid as well (once I was told that AGP has a +1 hour time difference compared to Germany <- WTF? Every idiot knows that Spain is in the same time zone than Germany but apparently not LTU flight attendant).

Patrick
NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!

TACAA320

Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:56 am

Quoting YOWza (Reply 7):
hahahaha you must be joking. Either that or you're 75+ years old

I like your sense of humor.  Wink
Some of them are "old", but 75.... Come on... Maybe 74.
'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind'. Albert Einstein

sw733

Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:06 am

My personal favorite is Austrian, they are beautiful. Made my 7am flight out of Vienna a lot better! In addition, I must give honorable mentions to Aer Lingus, Singapore, and Virgin Atlantic. Maybe I just love Aer Lingus because I went on a date in Ireland with one of their flight attendants I met on my HAM-DUB flight!

TACAA320

Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:10 am

An European carrier:
1] AZ

Two from Southamerica:
2] LA
3] AR

cosec59

Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:16 am

How about British Airways?

Ok. Maybe not  mischievous 
Rules are for the obedience of fools but for the guidance of wise men

BA

Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:38 am

"Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need." - Khalil Gibran

ReidYYZ

Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:35 pm

To get into specific companies really is hit and miss, but by my calculation:

Any start up carrier less than five years old-college age "I go to school during the week and fly on the weekend", "I'm taking a year off school to see what I want to do.", "I want to get the travel bug out of me now and concentrate on school in a couple years." Jetsgo was an example.
When a start up gets into the 10 year range, those young hotties are now approaching marriage and child bearing years. RELAX, no offence intended, only an observation of fact. They are, at this stage in life, less inclined to go party, more inclined to wear sweats and relax on thier days off with thier spouse and child(ren). CANADA 3000, Skyservice, Air Transat as examples.
Large legacy carriers that are now healthy enough to start hiring again after 5 years: Domestic, multi stop runs. Domestic layovers where the per diem is at it's worst. Flights deemed undesirable are the age old stomping grounds of newbie F/A's that the senior, more mature and established avoid. To factor in reserve F/A's primarily are young, attractive, no seniority, at the beck and call of the company to fly anywhere, anytime is purely hit and miss. The restructured and recently hiring Empire-Air Canada is an example.

I've had my team of sixteen monkeys working around the clock for the last seven years working on these calculations. Don't blame me, blame the monkeys.

highflyer9790

Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:01 am

for me it has to be Viring Atlantic. in the past, they used to have even matching make up...i dont know if they still do that...

Checo77

Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:07 am

For me, I go with KLM and CSA!!! Great girls!!!
Adam
Czech Boeing lover living in Lima

deltagator

Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:38 am

Quoting YOWza (Reply 1):
As far as the USA goes US indeed seem to have the best looking, especially on regionals I find.

The underlying reason behind that might be because the mainline stews have the senority while the up and comers have to start in the regionals.

I'd have to say VS and SQ have some attractive ladies (and men if that is your cup of tea) working for them. Jet Airways and Sahara Air in India had some very good looking ladies working for them.

DL got rid of the safety video with Stewardess Barbie and replaced her with Marginal MILF.
"If you can't delight in the misery of others then you don't deserve to be a college football fan."

TuffGong

Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:49 am

Quoting B787 (Reply 5):
Virgin Blue

from the airlines i've flown i thought Virgin Blue had the prettiest ladies on board out of em all.
Meet you at the Ol' Yacht club for a pint.

tu204

Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:29 am

I can't say about the highest concentration of hotties, but the absolute hottest F/A that I have ever seen was on an LH FRA-SVO flight Big grin She was also the only hot F/A that I have ever seen on LH. But she was indescribably gorgeous! It is a pity that I was too tired to go and speak to her...  Sad
I do not dream about movie stars, they must dream about me for I am real and they are not. - Alexander Popov

HT

Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:16 pm

HG (Fly Niki)

On my recent flight PMI-LIS, the party of Hells Angels from Hamburg sitting right in front of me kept on ordering more alcoholic drinks just to watch the F/A´s walking up and down the aisle (while keeping on shooting pictures of them).
As these guys were sitting in the A321s exit row (in front of the wing), the FA settled right in front of them into her (rear facing) jump seat for T/O and landing ...: These guys had no idea about where to point their views at, but they desperately tried to avoid looking at the F/A in her very short skirt ...  
-HT

EDIT: Added description to "HG" (no mouseover function)

[Edited 2006-03-13 07:17:21]
Carpe diem ! Life is too short to waste your time ! Keep in mind, that today is the first day of the rest of your life !

Ncfc99

Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:01 pm

Of the flights I have been on, Virgin Blue are definately the top. However, whilst waiting at AMS for a flight, a MH(I think) cabin crew team walked past which wasn't unpleasent.

LoungeLover

Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:33 am

Difficult question, because it can vary so much.
I've even had hot F/A's on BA - believe it!

I haven't seen any consistenly attractive ones on any airline.
KLM has some models and some former east-German discus throwers.
Emirates has ex nude models as well as overweight thugs.
Same goes for Virgin.

CSA does have nice ones.
And the small Adria Airways from Slovenia is quite impressive as well.
And let's not forget the Singapore girl - some of them are stunning!

just my 2 cents

AEROFAN

Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:23 am

VS and SQ tie in my books. My last flight from JFK to Sin. There was one drop dead gorgeous FA. She took my breath away