PureKiwi
Topic Author

Cheap Airfares

Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:49 pm

At the moment im looking for a cheap airfare from AKL to TPE and I have no idea where to go for a cheap airfare. Does anyone have websites with discount airfares???

Robert

Brendan03

RE: Cheap Airfares

Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:54 pm

I'm not sure if this is in violation of the forum rules... but I would suggest www.zuji.co.nz - It's a prick of a site to use but it does return some decent fares... either that or check what airlines service AKL-TPE and check their websites for any specials... I've been thinking about flying to AKL at some stage this year and I've been looking around... at the moment I'd like to travel on EK but they're seeming to be a bit pricey for such a hop

Anywho, Enough of me babbling, check out zuji and also priceline.com (I think) for cheap hotels

Good luck!
Coolier than thou.

PureKiwi
Topic Author

Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:13 am

Thanks for that and if anyone else has any other ideas I would be happy to hear them  Smile

zkeoj

Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:48 am

Hi PureKiwi

for international flights I just check a few webpages (expedia, opodo, etc.) just to get an idea of what is available, what airlines have good fares, etc. But they are useless if you want to book sitting in NZ. My best experience really is FlightCentre. Usually the guys are friendly and efficient, and they dig out great deals. Only drawback with them is that they are extremely busy most of the time, and thus it can take a bit to get a reply, or until it's your turn if you go to their shops. But for the service and good fares they offer that is a minor issue...

Personally, I am always frustrated that there are no good Internet booking sites here in NZ. IN Canada and in Europe it was so much easier - I booked everything online. And in NZ it works the same for domestic flights, or trans-tasman, but not for long haul...

Cheers
micha