Skip17
Topic Author

What Should I Expect On US Envoy Class

Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:09 am

Hey everyone,

I just booked my latest trans-atlantic business trip today. DCA-PHL-LGW-PHL-DCA on US's Envoy Class. I have travelled Club World and AF's Espace Affaires plenty of times, and I need to know what service I should expect and NOT expect to get on US.

I'm on a A330, but with all the money cuts American carriers have been doing lately, I don't know anymore what the service will be like.

Any little detail, suggestion, or experience is appreciated. Thanks for the help.

CHEERS

ABQopsHP

RE: What Should I Expect On US Envoy Class

Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:21 am

Well for starters, I would hope for a happier group of employees. Being an HP employee I have had a chance to talk to some US employees and they seemed uplifted by the merger. So service should be pleasant.
A line is evidence that other people exist.

ANCFlyer

RE: What Should I Expect On US Envoy Class

Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:11 pm

It will be more like a very good domestic F rather than a transatlantic F IMO. Although you're on a transatlantic flight, we're still tlking about US. It will also be better on the US 330 than on the beat up worn out US 767 . . . but still a US based carrier. The level of service on a US carrier cannot compete with the likes of BA, LH, etc.

It'll be nice - but it could be a lot better.
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND