birka340

BKK-SIN SQ,CX,LX - C,FS

Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:55 am

I need to make a small trip from BKK-SIN in a few weeks and I think I will book a C or F ticket. Paying the ticket in THB (Thailand Baht) the cost is not that high for a two hours flight. Can be an experience.

But I have some questions I hope someone can answer:

1. The one daily SQ B744 service - is this fitted with International First Class and Raffles Space bed? The B777 offers "only" regional F and C seats.

CX uses their B744 with intercont seats. How is the lounge standard at BKK for SQ and CX?

I also have LX as an option. I have a SAS EuroBonus FQTV card so I think I will use a Star Alliance airline if not CX is outstanding..

[Edited 2006-07-30 23:57:44]

ZKNBX

RE: BKK-SIN SQ,CX,LX - C,FS

Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:23 pm

Well...
WHY on EARTH would you fly BKK-SIN first class? I've flown it many times, always J or Y class. It is so SHORT! NOT worth the dosh unless you're seriously loaded. First - go SQ. Business, why do you need a space bed on this very short route? Get over it. Just fly Y class.

KFly

Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:00 pm

Quoting ZKNBX (Reply 1):
Get over it. Just fly Y class.

Geez, give the guy a break. What concern is it of yours which class he wants to fly? He asked for opinions regarding the seats and airlines not your permission.

I reckon SQ First is definitely worth the try, just to experience it  Smile

K
Yes, I love to have some warm nuts.

ZKNBX

Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:15 pm

Ok. POINT taken, I was was a little light on the humour factor. Apologies.
I've never seen the point in doing the trappings on such a short sector.... that's not to stop someone else enjoying them. And SQ would be my choice as well!