JetJock22
Topic Author

Working For JetBlue

Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:27 pm

So I am curious as to who works for jetBlue here on the forums. I just got hired by them a few weeks ago for Port Columbus and I am totally excited about it. I'm curious as to what the training is like though and how easy it is to use the flight benefits. If you have any advice, info, or just want to share your jetBlue experience, that would be awesome. Thanks!

JetJock22
Topic Author

RE: Working For JetBlue

Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:03 am

Anyone on here have any experience with jetblue? Someone? Anyone?

JetBlueAUS

Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:58 am

Quoting JetJock22 (Thread starter):
So I am curious as to who works for jetBlue here on the forums. I just got hired by them a few weeks ago for Port Columbus and I am totally excited about it. I'm curious as to what the training is like though and how easy it is to use the flight benefits. If you have any advice, info, or just want to share your jetBlue experience, that would be awesome. Thanks!

I do not personally work for JetBlue, but I know quite a few people that do. I can almost guarantee you will be happy with your job. By knowing the people that actually do work for JetBlue, I know that JetBlue is a friendly work environment. I hope you enjoy your new job! Welcome to the JetBlue Crew.
Not all of us can be heroes, some of us can only stand on the sidewalk and clap as they go by.

united319

Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:57 am

I do not work for jetblue either, but I know people that do and they love it. I also know that you guys use the same computer system and boarding passes as we do, its a super easy computer system, its even easier when B6 decides to upgrade to the newer version.
It's Time To Fly

AirWillie6475

Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:21 pm

Dude you picked the wrong forum, nobody visits this forum. You might want to try civil aviation or technical forum. I do know there a 1 or 2 people here that are employees, but I recommend going to a website more for airline employees like flightinfo or others. What position are you working?

trekster

Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:15 pm

Quoting JetJock22 (Thread starter):

I know a few people from here, and other sites that work for B6, and they love it. I wanna work for em BADLY, but live in the UK so cant lol.

Here is a great youtube vid showing the training, with some great music. This just made me wanna join em even more

(p.s, flying em on the 11th, CANT WAIT, first time)
Where does the time go???

iairallie

Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:22 am

I worked for them part time on the ramp. It was a good company the training was great. Flight benefits are very simple and easy to use.
Enough about flying lets talk about me!

JetJock22
Topic Author

Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:05 am

Thanks guys. I tried posting this in civil aviation but no one answered so I tried it here. I will be working at the ticket counter and gate area starting out but I'd eventually like to work my way into management or the flight deck. Either way i am super excited to finally have an airline job.