flyboyaz

Maxjet Reviews?

Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:34 am

I have a client that is interested in taking Maxjet over the pond. From what I've read, their service is pretty good. Anyone been on them before?
Catch a ride on a smile!

blueflyer

RE: Maxjet Reviews?

Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:38 am

To sum up a number of reviews and experiences, MaxJet is budget business class. If your client is used to fly a "legacy" carrier in business class, he will be disappointed. If he flies coach, or even premium coach, he'll be happy.
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has no clothes.

flyboyaz

Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:41 am

Quoting BlueFlyer (Reply 1):
To sum up a number of reviews and experiences, MaxJet is budget business class. If your client is used to fly a "legacy" carrier in business class, he will be disappointed. If he flies coach, or even premium coach, he'll be happy.

Thank you for the response. How do they compare to Virgin Premium Economy? The price is almost identical.

Well my clients don't like flying period...I figured this might be a little more comfortable than regular coach!
Catch a ride on a smile!

roseflyer

Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:23 am

Maxjet is the type of airline to be much better than premium economy. It has the feel of business class, but doesn't have those extra perks. Maxjet offers a business class that was common 10-15 years ago. It's a good product. I'd fly it in an instant if I had to pay for my own trip between New York and London since the legacy business class airlines are so expensive.
If you have never designed an airplane part before, let the real designers do the work!