falstaff

Cheapest Ticket Out Of DTW On NWA

Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:59 am

I was wondering about what would be the cheapest ticket out of DTW on NWA. NWA's DTW-STL flights are usually cheap, sometimes even under $100 round trip. Are there any other flights out there that are cheap like that? I would love to take a trip to the cheapest place to go to just to say I went. I know the prices vary depending on the dates and times, but some places seem to be less costly then others on a regular basis. One thing I have found is that the price doesn't mean anything in regards to distance traveled.

I would also like to take a short trip on a Mesaba Saab 340 somewhere out of DTW just to say I flew on one. Where do the Saab's fly to out of DTW?
My mug slaketh over on Falstaff N503

AirCop

RE: Cheapest Ticket Out Of DTW On NWA

Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:41 am

Saab service to CAK, APN, ATW, BGM, BMI, CMI, CRW, CHO, CLE, DAY, ERI, FNT, FWA, ITH, AZO, YKF, LBE, YXU, MQT, MKG, PLN, CIU, SBN, SCE, TOL, TVC, TRI, and CWA. Pick the city of your choice. You can tell I have time of my hands today while I wait all day for some building materials to be dropped off.

QXatFAT

Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:53 am

Last year I flew out of DTW to BOS for $99 round trip before taxes. It was a nice trip to take on a DC9 for 2 days.

My best flight out of DTW was with Indy to IAD for $40 R/T. We were put in the holding place and was right next to 2 AE EMB birds. I really enjoyed it as we watched the heavyes take off because the cross wind was to much for our little birds to handle but the big ones cut right threw it.

You should be able to find some pretty cheap fares to MSP, STL, BOS. I used to live outside of DTW so I was at the airport a lot traveling back home with family in SMF and FAT on HP/US and NW.
Don't Tread On Me!

hjulicher

Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:05 am

I think MCO, IAD, and CHI have the lowest fares from DTW.
LH 442

nkops

Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:38 am

I would check the routes where NW goes head-to-head with WN, FL or NK... they will most likely be the cheapest (though not always)
:evil: