747400sp
Topic Author

Favorite Biz Jet Maker

Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:39 pm

I would like to know what is your favorite business jets maker? Mine is Gulfstream. There was a book that states, that Gulfstream are the Rolls Royce of business jets, and I agree. You do not see Gulfstream trying to make airliners out of there business jets. The G550 my favorite Gulfstream. I like Bombardier BD-700 Global Express, but because of it's name. I really wish the Gulfstream super sonic business jet would be built, but only time will tell.

ZBBYLW

RE: Favorite Biz Jet Maker

Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:32 pm

I like the Falcon series, IMO they are the Rolls Royce of business jets. They are the hot rods, what the big guys fly in. So for me it would have to be the Falcons.
Keep the shinny side up!

AirWillie6475

RE: Favorite Biz Jet Maker

Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:36 pm

Bombardier makes the best biz jets. I've been in several biz jets around my local airport and I do have to say that the Lears/Challengers have the best cockpits and cabins out of any biz jets. Also the challenger 300 has the most advanced looking cockpit that I have ever seen, better than the Gulfstreams. I've never actually been in the Global Express but it's already my favorite. The worst biz jet would probably be the Citation X. They actually fly that plane trans-Atlantic. That plane is very uncomfortable and except for the speed, everything about it is small.