bps3458

Best Time To Book BNE-FRA Or HAM

Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:51 am

Having just moved to BNE from the northern part of the world I have not yet figured out when special offers and air fares are available for travel from BNE to FRA or HAM. We (2 adults / 1 infant) are planning a trip to Germany in September of this year staying in Germany approx. 18 days. We have no fixed dates and are fully flexible.

Lowest rate I found for all three of us incl. taxes is KE via ICN for total A$ 3,690.74. On the way out we need to stay 1 night which I would like to avoid.

Any ideas/recommendations when and where to book are highly appreciated. Would not mind flying Royal Brunei or EVA, etc. in to FRA but the rates on their websites are either too high or on the EVA Air website you can't get a pricing from BNE-TPE-FRA.

Cheers,

Peter

skyman

RE: Best Time To Book BNE-FRA Or HAM

Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:41 am

Lots of my friends that fly to down under take EK via Dubai. It costs about 1500€.

bps3458

RE: Best Time To Book BNE-FRA Or HAM

Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:30 pm

Quoting Skyman (Reply 1):
Lots of my friends that fly to down under take EK via Dubai. It costs about 1500€.

Friend of mine just booked return air fare in April from HAM to BNE with SQ for total EUR 1,068.00

I am actually looking for round trips the other way around. Seems I can't find anything better than A$ 1,750.00 per person for September and need input if this is a good rate or if I should wait a while longer before booking as cheaper fares are likely to be published in March/April.

Cheers,

Peter