rootsair

FlyBaboo:What To Expect?

Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:56 am

Hi folks,
I am due to fly from GVA to PRG on FlyBaboo on Friday Feb9th. I would like to know if some sort of snack is served on board or is one has to bring his own meal like in IB, SK or LCC's?

Thanks in advance
BM
A man without the knowledge of his past history,culture and origins is like a tree without roots

swissgabe

RE: FlyBaboo:What To Expect?

Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:28 am

I only flew once ZRH-GVA and vv. If not mistaken, they used to offer drinks like coffee and tea only.

What a pity they don't mention anything on their website ...
Smooth as silk - Royal Orchid Service /// Suid-Afrikaanse Lugdiens - Springbok

rootsair

Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:51 am

Quoting Swissgabe (Reply 1):
I only flew once ZRH-GVA and vv. If not mistaken, they used to offer drinks like coffee and tea only.

What a pity they don't mention anything on their website ...

thanks for the info. Indeed I haven't found any other info on their website!
I wonder if GVA-PRG-GVA being longer one doesn't recieve a bit more

Regards
BM

[Edited 2007-01-31 22:52:26]
A man without the knowledge of his past history,culture and origins is like a tree without roots

ammunition

Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:22 am

i flew the PRG-GVA route a few weeks ago, and they are the most amazing short haul airline i have flown. although low cost, they do offer complimentary teas/coffees, snacks, in the form of a muffins (or several rounds of muffins in our case) and also apples.

the flight was very light, the cabin crew were extremely friendly as was the pilot, who allowed photographs of the cockpit once we were stationary in GVA.

You will not be dissapointed, the interior is fantastic, clean, fresh and modern.

Amo
Saint Augustine- 'The world is a book and those who do not travel, read only 1 page'

rootsair

Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:41 pm

Quoting Ammunition (Reply 3):

You will not be dissapointed, the interior is fantastic, clean, fresh and modern.

that's amazing to hear. Thanks a lot. I am looking forward to fly BBO and A DASH for my first tiem. I hopw i will get to fly their first DASH 8-400